Saturday, February 27, 2010

stockist profile - funky homes

I thought I would start my blog with a profile of one of my favourite and most supportive stockists - the wonderful Funky Homes in Hobart, Tasmania.



This established store was taken over in October last year by the enthusiastic and super-friendly Helena Facer. In this short time, Helena has transformed Funky Homes into a cornucopia of delightful homewares and gifts. Helena has a partucular passion for sourcing and stocking Tasmanian- and Australian-made wares and has acquired a beautiful and unique collection of some of the best howegrown goodies that we have to offer.

Some of the Tassie designers featured at Funky Homes include:



Pila Pala Pieces



Fairy Goat Mumma





Little Twig



And of course, yours truly, What Katie Did Next
Thank you Helena for all of your support - both to myself and to the Tassie indie-designer industry in general. x x

No comments: